Product Code: Ocean Musketeers 1
Availability: In Stock
You save US$67.80
This is a package combination specially picked and recommended to suit any beginners to advanced players.
Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
Package includes 3 Rackets: 1x Abroz Shark Tiger (6U), 1x Apacs Blend Duo 88 Navy (6U) & 1x Yonex Nanoray 7 Cool White (4U-G5) Badminton Racket
1) Abroz Shark Tiger is the first badminton racket created in the Shark series by Abroz. This is also one of the easy-to-use badminton rackets from Abroz that'll bring any player's game to another level. This racket is for players seeking exceptional power and great racket handling and is suitable for beginner to intermediate players. Specifically designed for doubles players.
- Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies.
- Abroz is using extra performance high modulus graphite to improve the attacking power and accuracy of the racket.
- The new Aero Wave System optimizes the energy required to push against air resistance, thus generating more power during shots with ease. The design drives resistance evenly across the surfaces on the racket frames, creating smooth maneuvering and greatly reduces drag during smashes.
- Racket swinging made easy with powerful sound.
|Abroz Shark Tiger (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Extra Performance High-Modulus Graphite + Aero Wave System|
|Shaft Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||295mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Shaft Diameter||7.0mm +/- 0.1|
Reinforced Structure Frame
Extra Performance Graphite
Aero Wave System
2) Apacs Blend Duo 88 badminton racket is designed with a blend of high speed and stable frame.
- Created since 2013, this design creates the perfect blend of speed and power, enabling you to enjoy the best of both world.
- Light in body and heavy in head makes these 2 benefits compliment each other to produce heavy smashes without tremendous effort. It also enables you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very fast and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The Blend Duo 88 is a fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Use this side of frame (Blue Pattern) to do forehand smash with power and precision.
Use this side of frame (White Pattern) to defend and do backhand hit with speed.
|Apacs Blend Duo 88 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Blend Technology + IPN|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||79g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||300mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Blend Technology Frame||This technology creates the blend between the speed and power of the frame that enables the player to enjoy the best of both world. Making your shots agile, fast and powerful.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.
|Light Weight||At 79g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|76 Grommets System||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
3) The Yonex Nanoray 7 badminton racket is developed in Japan and made in China.
NANORAY provides a fast and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion via the Aero Frame. The aero-box frames helps minimizing air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits.
‘Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube’ is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and/or shaft of the Nanoray series. It significantly increases repulsion power, toughness and impact strength within the racket. By combining carbon nanotube with a resin, the two molecules create a mesh-like construction which delivers a head-light racket, sharper drive shots, improved strength and faster handling.
Great potential as an all-round and perfect racket for double players as it's easy to maneuver due to its weight and length.
It's also perfect for beginners to intermediate level players.
|Yonex Nanoray 7 Specifications|
|Frame Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Shaft Material||H.M. Full Graphite + Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube|
|Weight||80g +/- 2 (4U-G5)|
|Length||665mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension||24 lbs|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 5 (Measured balance point)|
|Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube
‘Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube’ is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and/or shaft of the nanoray series. It significantly increases repulsion power, toughness and impact strength within the racket. By combining carbon nanotube with a resin, the two molecules create a mesh-like construction which delivers a head-light racket, sharper drive shots, improved strength and faster handling.
Control Support Cap
|Special Features||Light -Medium Weight; Slightly Head Heavy - Head Heavy; Medium Flexible|
Mathew , Kuwait