Asgardia is an original series from Apacs which is designed and developed in Taiwan.
The Apacs Asgardia is a light and fast badminton racket. It is designed to give you faster more powerful smashes, at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. This racket is suitable for beginner up to intermediate players.
- This racket is built with the High Speed Frame design to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. The "High Speed Frame" increases the Speed in the swing, therefore improve overall execution with more power and control.
- Apacs Asgardia is built with 6.8mm slim shaft, a cutting edge nano carbon technology used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is also developed with the new "Hexagon Throat" design which increases the Speed of the swing and extra damping function, overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The racket is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes. This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Asgardia Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame + Fibre Reinforced Polymer|
|Shaft Material:||High Modulus Graphite|
|Flex:||Medium Flexible (9.0)|
|Weight:||73g +/- 2 (7U-G2)|
|Balance:||298mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Color:||Dark Grey Matte|
|Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
At 73g (7U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.
|High Speed Frame
The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic hexagon shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting in a fast swing-through and quicker maneuverability.
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material using Fibre Reinforced Polymer is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
|Frame||High Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame + Fibre Reinforced Polymer|
|Shaft||High Modulus Graphite|
|Flex||Medium Flexible (9.0)|
|Weight||73g +/- 2 (7U-G2)|
|Balance Point||298mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Color||Dark Grey Matte|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; Light Weight; High Speed Frame; Slim Shaft; Reinforced Structure Frame; 76 Grommets system; Hexagon Throat|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
1. My order was supposed to be delivered on Saturday afternoon, but then i requested to make it by Friday evening. And guess what i did got my racket delivered on Friday.
2. Nice and safe packing.
3. Like the complimentary sock ...READ MORE...»
Divesh Verma , US