Product Code: Team ZZ3PRIME + Classic
Availability: In Stock
You save US$76.30 (30%)
This is a package specially for a team of 4. Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
The Apacs Zig Zag Speed is the prime version and is one of the first of compact rackets by Apacs. This racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex NanoRay Z-Speed badminton racket.
- Zig Zag Speed is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Whip-Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Designed with Compact Frame, which increases the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and slight head heavy design, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver both power and control, as it use the sling shot effect to generate power and transfer movement more effectively from the arm to the shuttle to increase control.
- The Apacs Zig Zag Speed is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Zig Zag Speed Prime Version Compact Frame Racket Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Whip-Slim Frame + ZigZag Grommet|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Carbon Nanotube|
|Weight:||84g +/- 2 (4U-G1)|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3 (Even Balance)|
|Colour:||Orange / Black|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
The Carbon Nanotube is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance. It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
|Whip-Slim Frame||The Whip-Slim Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim Frame + ZigZag Grommet|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Carbon Nanotube|
|Weight||84g +/- 2 (4U-G1)|
|Length||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3 (Even Balance)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; Compact Frame; ZigZag Grommet; Whip Slim Frame; Reinforced Structure Frame;|
Anthony Kuan , Tauranga, NZ