The Apacs Z Vanguard II racket has a very similar design as the Yonex Voltric Z-Force II Badminton racket.
- It is developed with the new "Triple Speed System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Z Vanguard II is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- Designed with Compact Frame, which increases the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Ultra Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Z Vanguard II is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Z Vanguard II Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + IPN + Triple Speed System + Compact Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft 6.4mm|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus IPN||IPN (Inter Penetration Networks) combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. Resulting in a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.|
|Triple Speed System Frame||The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.|
|Compact Frame||Provides fast swing and head-heavy balance. The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.|
|Ultra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + IPN + Triple Speed System + Compact Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft 6.4mm|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||38 lbs|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||ISO Head; 76 Grommets System; Hi Modulus IPN; Triple Speed Frame System; Compact Frame; Ultra Slim Shaft|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
What People Are Saying...