The Apacs Force 80 racket has very similar looks as the Yonex Voltric 70 E-Tune badminton racket.
It is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Quad Voltaic system" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Its extra slim shaft has cutting edge nano carbon technology used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Force 80 is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Force 80 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Quad Voltaic System|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||84g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.|
|Quad Voltaic System||Strengthened at 10, 2 , 5 and 7 o'clock area of the head, the racquet is designed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.|
|Hexagon Throat||The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots and minimizes racket torsion at the same time maximizes frame and shaft stability. It also helps to improve shuttlecock's velocity and accuracy of its direction.|
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.|
|Frame||High Modulus Graphite + Quad Voltaic System|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight||84g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||38 lbs|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 3 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; 76 Grommets system; Hi Modulus Graphite; Quad Voltaic System; Hexagon Throat Extra Slim Shaft|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
I have also got all goods purchased within a week of ordering. (fantastic).
A very satisfied customer"
Lloyd A. , Australia