The Apacs Z Force II Max Badminton Racket is the new look and replacing model for Z Ziggler Force 2 badminton racket which has a very similar looks as the Yonex Voltric Z-Force II Badminton racket.
- Built exactly like the Apacs Z Ziggler Force 2 racket (our top selling 4U Apacs racket), Force II Max is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Triple Speed System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Designed with Compact Frame, which increases the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Extra Slim Shaft at 6.4mm is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Force II Max is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Force II Max Specifications|
|Frame Material:||IPN Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 3 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3|
|Grommet:||76 (Note : Infused Grommet may vary in color eg. Yellow/Orange)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|IPN Hi Modulus Graphite||IPN (Inter Penetration Networks) combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. Resulting in a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.|
|Provides fast swing and head-heavy balance. The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.|
Triple Speed System Frame
The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.
Extra Slim Shaft
Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
|76 Grommets system||
This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
|Frame||IPN Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 3 (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||38 lbs|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||ISO Head; IPN Hi Modulus Graphite; Triple Speed Frame System; New Grommet System; Aero+Box Frame; Compact Frame; Extra Slim Shaft;|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Sakura , AU