- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Infinitus 18 Blue Yellow 4U
Available Product PromotionsOpen Season Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Infinitus 18 badminton racket is designed to give you faster, more powerful smashes and at the same time lets you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. This racket is suitable for beginner up to intermediate players.
- Built with new and unique New Power Speed Frame that helps players smash while doing it with speed.
- Aerodynamic design on the top of the frame allowing faster air flow across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits.
- This racket also comes with the slim shaft design for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes. This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Infinitus 18 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30 Tonne Japan Graphite + New Power Speed Frame|
|Shaft Material:||24 Tonne Japan Graphite + Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||38 lbs|
|Balance:||288mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|New Power Speed Frame||Box designed frame at top and bottom gives you the power to smash while the sides of frame provides high-speed. Both features join forces to create a new design in racket frame technology.|
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Frame||30 Tonne Japan Graphite + New Power Speed Frame|
|Shaft||24 Tonne Japan Graphite + Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||38 lbs|
|Length||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||288mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; New Power Speed Frame; Extra Slim Shaft; Reinforced Structure Frame; 76 Grommets system;|