The Apacs Infinitus 22 badminton racket is designed to give you faster, more powerful smashes and at the same time lets you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. This racket is suitable for beginner up to intermediate players.
- The High-Speed Frame design of Apacs Infinitus 22 racket makes it Extremely Fast for continuous drive shot with explosive speed and power.
- The racket was developed with the new "High Speed Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit)
- Besides that, the hexagon throat design of the racket boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots and minimizes racket torsion at the same time maximizes frame and shaft stability. It also helps to improve shuttlecock's velocity and accuracy of its direction.
- This racket also comes with the slim shaft design for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes. This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Infinitus 22 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30 Tonne Japan Graphite + High Speed Frame|
|Shaft Material:||24 Tonne Japan Graphite + Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||38 lbs|
|Balance:||288mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|High Speed Frame||The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic hexagon shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting in a fast swing-through and quicker maneuverability.|
|Hexagon Throat||The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots and minimizes racket torsion at the same time maximizes frame and shaft stability. It also helps to improve shuttlecock's velocity and accuracy of its direction.|
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Frame||30 Tonne Japan Graphite + High Speed Frame|
|Shaft||24 Tonne Japan Graphite + Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||38 lbs|
|Length||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||288mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; High Speed Frame; Hexagon Throat; Extra Slim Shaft; Reinforced Structure Frame; 76 Grommets system;|
Sri , Dallas, US