- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Apacs Infinitus 25 White Yellow
Available Product PromotionsAll England Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Infinitus 25 Badminton racket is designed to give you faster, more powerful smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. This racket is suitable for beginner up to intermediate players.
- Built with new and unique Speed Power Combined Frame that helps reduce wind resistance, hence maximizing the power of the swing and the transfer of energy to the shuttlecock.
- Aerodynamic design on the top of the frame allowing faster air flow across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits.
- This racket also comes with the slim shaft design for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes. This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Infinitus 25 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||24 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||38 lbs|
|Balance:||288mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Speed Power Combined Frame||The Speed Power Combined Frame reduces wind resistance, maximizing the power of the swing and the transfer of energy to the shuttlecock. Aerodynamic design on the top of the frame allowing faster air flow across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. This design then combines with box shape at both sides of the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.|
|Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Frame||30 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Shaft||24 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||38 lbs|
|Length||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||288mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; Speed Power Combined Frame; Slim Shaft; Reinforced Structure Frame; 76 Grommets system;|