Apacs Lethal 15 is the latest addition to our Lethal series racket. With its cutting edge nano carbon technology, it is built to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, to create a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- This racket is designed for players who aim to achieve faster swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "High Speed Frame" which increases the speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit)
- The new Reinforced Structure Frame is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra High Strength & Stiffness.
- With its light weight, 82g (5U), will enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket flexible shaft will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
|Apacs Lethal 15 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame|
|Shaft Material:||High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||82g +/- 2 (5U-G1)|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 5 (slightly head heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
|High Speed Frame||
The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. Resulting in a fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|76 Grommets System||
This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
|Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||82g +/- 2 (5U-G1)|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 5 (slightly head heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric Head Frame; Slim Shaft; Reinforced Structure Frame; High Speed Frame; 76 Grommets system|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought