Apacs Lethal 28 badminton racket is the latest addition to the Apacs original Lethal series. This racket is extremely fast for continuous drive shot and is packed with explosive power despite its weight at just 81g. This racket is most suitable for beginner and intermediate players.
- This all-round badminton racket is designed to give you faster swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "High Speed Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit)
- Apacs Lethal 28 is built with 6.7mm slim shaft, a cutting edge nano carbon technology used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- With its light body, players will enjoy easy maneuvering during intense plays.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Lethal 28 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame + Extra Slim Shaft|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Fibre Reinforced Polymer|
|Weight:||81g +/- 1 (5U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||35 lbs|
|Balance:||292mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material using Fibre Reinforced Polymer is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
|Inner Muscle||This design provides more stability and increases the sweet spot of the inner frame.|
|High Speed Frame||The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit.
Resulting in a fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability
|Extra Slim Shaft 6.7mm||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame + Extra Slim Shaft|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Fibre Reinforced Polymer|
|Weight||81g +/- 1 (5U-G2)|
|Length||672mm + 2|
|Balance Point||292mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; Reinforced Structure Frame; Inner Muscle; High Speed Frame; Extra Slim Shaft 6.7mm;|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Kevin , Phoenix