- Apacs N Power 900 badminton racket is built with the latest Quad Balance System strengthened at whole racket frame structure except for lower side area of the racket head to allow bending in a very controlled way and hold shuttles on the string bed for longer.
- The thin frame at lower side of racket allows the frame to flex more and transfer more energy to the shuttle. This combination allows you to smash with instant power.
- Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- With its light body and slight head heavy balance, enables you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very fast and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
- The new Reinforced Structure Frame is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra High Strength & Stiffness.
- This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs N Power 900 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Quad Balance System|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||82g +/- 3 (5U-G2)|
|Balance:||293mm +/- 3|
|Colour :||Dark Grey|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.|
|Heavy Impact Frame||
Strengthened at 10, 2 and 6 o'clock area of the head the racquet structure at the top of the frame allows the head to bend in a very controlled way and hold shuttles on the string bed for longer. The thin frame sides then allow the frame to flex more and transfer more energy to the shuttle. This combination allows you to smash with instant power.
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Hexagon Throat||The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots and minimizes racket torsion at the same time maximizes frame and shaft stability. It also helps to improve shuttlecock's velocity and accuracy of its direction.|
|Quad Balance System||Box shape surface at 3, 9 & 12 o'clock strengthens the frame and increases the sweetspot resulting in solid and stiff feel. Wider aero-box surface at 1-2, 4-5, 7-8 and 10-11 o'clock is to reduce air resistance and improve air swing speed for better agility and smashing power.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Quad Balance System|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||82g +/- 3 (5U-G2)|
|Length||675mm +/- 1|
|Balance Point||293mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isometric Head Frame; Reinforced Frame Structure; Heavy Impact Frame; Hexagon Throat; Slim Shaft; Quad Balance System|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Mong Joe Lor , Charlotte, NC, USA