A lot of top badminton players in the world use various training techniques to improve their arm and wrist strength, as well as to do some warm up prior to a match. One of the conventional ways is to use a squash racket as a training racket.
Squash rackets are much heavier in weight compared to badminton rackets which is why they are suitable for resistance training. However, squash rackets are not in the shape of badminton rackets, hence playing or practicing with them does not give you the true feeling and touch of a badminton racket.
Knowing this limitation and the needs of a proper badminton training racket for fellow badminton players, Apacs research & development team has created a range of training rackets to specifically solve this problem.
- With these new training rackets, players can now use them to strengthen their arm and wrist works, thus improving overall shots consistency, accuracy and power.
- The range of rackets available are W-120g, W-140g, W-160g, and W-180g. So the selection can be based on your level, limit and preference.
- The Apacs Training Racket is also recommended to be used in a normal game as the heavier racket will indirectly train your arm and wrist work, making your shots and smashes more powerful and stronger overtime.
- This racket is highly recommended for all serious badminton player and to those who wanted to improve the skill and strength level.
- A well worth investment to improve your game and also this racket is one of the best priced in the market.
|APACS Training W-160 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Balance:||310 +/- 5mm|
|Color:||Red Black Matte|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Balance Point||310mm +/- 5|
|Color||Red Black Matte|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Tejarshi vadduri , US