The Apacs Tweet 7000 International II Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability.
- Apacs Tweet 7000 International II is designed for attacking / offensive players.
- The racket has a built-in Graphite T-Throat that:
- Minimize racket torsion
- Maximise Frame and Shaft Stability
- Enhanced attacking power
- Increase shuttlecock velocity
- Improve accuracy of shuttle direction
- The EVA Foam Construction at the racket head
- Absorb Vibration
- Strengthen the frame
- Solid and Comfortable Feels
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulous Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 38lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a racket with head heavy frame (for attacking purpose). It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
|Apacs Tweet 7000 International II Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30T Japan HM Graphite + Nano Technology + High Speed Power|
|Shaft Material:||40T Japan HM Graphite + Nano Technology + Super Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||88g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Max Tension:||38 lbs|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
Super Slim Shaft + 40T HMG
Stiff Shaft and excellent energy transfer during impact. Super Slim Shaft (6.7mm) Aero-Dynamic design with low wind resistance.
Zig Zag Grommet at 11 & 1 o'clock
This increases the racket sweet-spot tension and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength, which will improve and maintain the consistency of Power and Control.
Build-In Graphite T-Throat
Enhance stability and power of the racket.
High speed slim frame
The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic hexagon shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. This feature combines with slim frame that provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Frame||30T Japan HM Graphite + Nano Technology + High Speed Power|
|Shaft||40T Japan HM Graphite + Nano Technology + Super Slim Shaft|
|Weight||88g +/- 2 (3U-G2)|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Super Slim Shaft; High speed slim frame; Build-In Graphite T-Throat; Zig Zag Grommet|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Anthony Kuan , Tauranga, NZ