- Fischer Black Granite Xlite Oversize Badminton Racket was made from black granite, a material made of stone - volcanic rock, consistent performance guaranteed. This racket is designed for beginner to intermediate players.
- Fischer's racket generation, made of rock. Black Granite is a volcanic rock fiber that comes from Asamer which Fisher had used with the name 'Black Granite' for the first time in badminton rackets. The material is extremely tough and particularly resistant to fluctuations in temperature.
- With its light body and slightly head heavy, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The Fischer Stability System gives the sides of the racket face greater stability. This means that maximum ball control, even in the case of off-centre hits. Directional control of the ball is enhanced in all situations.
- Extra Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
|Fischer Black Granite Xlite Oversize Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Black Granite|
|Shaft Material:||High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (5U-G6)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 1|
|Balance Point:||310mm +/-2 (Head Heavy)|
Isometric Head Frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
The Magnetic Speed System from Fischer - chosen by Time Magazine as 'the most amazing invention', gives the racket outstanding acceleration thanks to the repulsive power of unipolar magnets.
Vacuum technology, lightest rackets of the world - chosen by Time Magazine as the most amazing invention. Black Granite - material made of stone - volcanic tock, consistent performance, guaranteed.
Aero design decreases air resistance and combining box shape to get solid structure, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing.
Fischer Stability System
The Fischer Stability System gives the sides of the racket face greater stability. This means that maximum ball control, even in the case of off-centre hits. Directional control of the ball is enhanced in all situations.
Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce a super-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
Inner Wave frame design provides outstanding frame stability for launching high power and consistent playability.
Super Light Weight
The Super Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who want more speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
|Frame||High Modulus Graphite + Black Granite|
|Shaft||High Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||78g +/- 2 (5U-G6)|
|Max Tension||28 lbs|
|Length||675mm +/- 1|
|Balance Point||310mm +/-2 (Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric Head Frame; Magnetic Speed; Aero-Box Frame; Black Granite; Oversize Frame; Fischer Stability System; Super Light Weight; Inner Wave|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Badminton is not popular in my area so there ...READ MORE...»
Bill Abrams , US