- In Stock
- Product Code:
- F Force III Black Purple 4U
Available Product PromotionsMay The Force Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Fleet F Force III racket is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. This is a racket very similar in design and features to Yonex Z Force II racket.
- The racket head was developed with "Tri-Carbon System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The racket "Compact Frame" design increases the Speed in the swing, by reducing the wind resistance.
- This racket is produce with an slim ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Fleet F Force III is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Fleet F Force III Compact Frame 4U Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Compact, Aero+Box Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||
The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
|Tri-Carbon System Frame||The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.|
|Compact Frame||The Compact Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
|Fused Grommet||Gives the racket a trendy design at the same time produces slightly heavier head that provides extra kick on impact.|
|Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite, Tri-Carbon System, Compact, Aero+Box Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite, Slim Shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U)|
|Length||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; 76 Grommets system; Hi Modulus Graphite; Tri-Carbon Frame System; Compact Frame; Fused Grommets; Aero+Box Frame; Slim Shaft;|