- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Power Light 20 Black Lime Green 6U
Available Product PromotionsAll England Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The High-Speed Power Frame design of Fleet Power Light 20 racket makes it Extremely Fast for continuous drive shot with explosive speed and power.
- This racket was developed with the new "High Speed Power Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit. For power, it combines octal shape at 6 o'clock of frame realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
- Coupled with zig-zag grommet at 11 & 1 o'clock position on the head resulting in a fast swing-through, quicker maneuverability and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength, which will improve and maintain the consistency of Power, Control and Speed.With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is of medium flex racket and will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Fleet Power Light 20 Frame Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Power Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||78g +/- 3 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
35 lbs * please refer below for string tension guide
|Balance:||295mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
|Color:||Black Lime Green|
Below are recommended string tension guideline:
Click HERE for further reading on string tension
Beginners: 19-21 lbs
Intermediate: 22-24 lbs
Advanced: 25-27 lbs
Professional: 28-32 lbs
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
High Speed Power Frame
The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic hexagon shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit.
Combining octal shape at 6 o'clock of frame realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
At 78g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.
Zig Zag Grommet
Coupled with zig-zag grommet at 11 & 1 o'clock position on the head resulting in a fast swing-through, quicker maneuverability and reduce the likelyhood of the string tension loosing its strength, which will improve and maintain the consistency of Power, Control and Speed.
76 Grommets System
This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Power Frame|
|Weight||78g +/- 3 (6U-G2)|
|Max Tension||35 lbs|
|Length||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
|Color||Black Lime Green|
|Special Features||Isometric Head Frame; Reinforced Structure Frame; High Speed Power Frame; Light Weight; Zig Zag Grommet; 76 Grommets System|