Fleet Ultra Light 300 badminton racket is built with aero-box frame. Aero design decreases air resistance and combining box shape to get solid structure, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Combined with light-weight feature, you can surprise your opponent with this racket as it'll help you to move quickly and deliver fast swing.
- Slim shaft in this badminton racket is produced with cutting edge nano carbon technology created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is of medium flex racket and will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- This racket is suitable for beginner to intermediate players.
|Fleet Ultra Light 300 Frame Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Aero-box Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||78g +/- 3 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
35 lbs * please refer below for string tension guide
|Balance:||295mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
Below are recommended string tension guideline:
Beginners: 19-21 lbs
Intermediate: 22-24 lbs
Advanced: 25-27 lbs
Professional: 28-32 lbs
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
Aero design decreases air resistance and combining box shape to get solid structure, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing.
Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
At 78g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.
76 Grommets System
This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Aero-box Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Slim shaft|
|Weight||78g +/- 3 (6U-G2)|
|Max Tension||30 lbs|
|Length||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric Head Frame; Reinforced Structure Frame; Aero-box Frame; Light Weight; Slim Shaft; 76 Grommets System|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Christian Nansen , davis