Flex Power Speed Booster 100 badminton racket, designed and developed in Korea, not only presents vibrant and youthful colors but also delivers exceptional performance through the following features.
- The Speed Booster 100 racket comes with the Triple Speed System Frame. Reinforced at 10, 2, and 6 o'clock to aim at executing powerful smashes and quick handling, provides instant power for smashes and easy swings in short rallies.
- Speed Booster 100 is also built with a slim shaft of 6.5mm. Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- This racket has a specially built cap, the Rapid Revive Cap for improved control, to facilitate shaft flex and to optimize the racket's responsiveness. The inclusion of the cap design not only enhances the overall control by preventing shaft twisting but also ensures stability in the racket face.
- The Speed Booster 100 is an excellent racket for beginners and is also suitable for intermediate players seeking increased speed and power.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Flex Power Speed Booster 100 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Speed Power Combined Frame|
|Shaft Material:||High Modulus Graphite + Ultra Slim Shaft 6.5mm|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2|
|Length:||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||Slightly Head Head - Head Heavy|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Speed Power Combined Frame||The Speed Power Combined Frame reduces wind resistance, maximizing the power of the swing and the transfer of energy to the shuttlecock. Aerodynamic design on the top of the frame allowing faster air flow across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits.|
|Triple Speed System Frame||
Strengthened at 10, 2 and 6 o'clock area of the head the racquet designed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.
|Ultra Slim Shaft 6.5mm||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Rapid Revive Cap||For improved control, the redesigned shape facilitates shaft flex, optimizing the racket's responsiveness. The inclusion of the 'Rapid Revive Cap' design not only enhances the overall control by preventing shaft twisting but also ensures stability in the racket face.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Frame||High Modulus Graphite + Speed Power Combined Frame|
|Shaft||High Modulus Graphite + Ultra Slim Shaft 6.5mm|
|Weight||78g +/- 2|
|Length||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||Slightly Head Head - Head Heavy|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Speed Power Combined Frame; Triple Speed System Frame; Ultra Slim Shaft 6.5mm; Rapid Revive Cap; 76 Grommets system;|
Robert Glendenning , Rochester, NY