Can I return an item?
General Returns Policy
You may return new and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (excluding the shipping costs). All merchandise must be in their original condition with original packaging and accessories.
All return shipping charges will be borne by buyers. The cost will depend on the local postal service used for returning your goods to Badminton Bay office.
If the return is a result of our error (e.g. you received an incorrect item) we will pay for the return shipping costs.
To return items please e-mail us and we will guide you through the returns process.
Badminton Bay does not accept returns of the following items:
- Any items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any item not returned in the condition it was received.
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same item, please e-mail us to request for a replacement. If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please e-mail us and return the original item to us, we will refund your original purchase price once we receive the item. You can place another order for the item you wish to purchase anytime and do not have to wait for us to receive the original item.
How long does it take to receive my refund?
Refunds are requested after we received and processed your return. You should expect to receive your refund within 4 weeks of shipping back the return package. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the courier company, and the time it takes us to process your return once we received it. We will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.
You can view the status of the order in your account page. If you have not received the refund within 4 weeks from the day you sent us your return, please e-mail us for further assistance.
How will my refund be issued?
Refund will be issued via PayPal or Braintree payment service depending on your selected payment method for the purchase. If you have paid using credit card via PayPal or Braintree, the refund will go to your credit card account.
How are refunds calculated?
The amount of your refund depends on several factors:
- In normal circumstances, the cost of return shipping is deducted from your refund unless the return is the result of our error.
- If you return only one item from a multiple items shipment, you will be reimbursed only for per-item shipping fee for the item you returned and not the per-shipment fee.
- If you use Badminton Bay gift certificate to pay for all or part of an item you want to return, that part of our refund will be credited to your account for use on future purchase.
Packing & Sending your Return
You can pack and send your return item to us with the following simple steps:
- Email us to inform us the order and item you wish to return. We will send you the shipping address.
- Pack the item with the same box when you received or with your own box.
- Affix the shipping address to the outside of the box.
- Leave the package for your mail carrier to pick up, or take it to a post office or courier service center.
All Products are guaranteed by the manufacturers to be free of any manufacturing defects. Please inspect the items carefully upon receiving the shipment. If you find the product to be damaged or otherwise faulty, please return it promptly with the original box for a free replacement.
The warranties do not cover :
We will not be able to accept any returned item, under any circumstances, once it has been used. If the product has been used for playing, even for only one game, it will not be eligible for warranty replacement.
Badminton racket crack or break due to clashes. All clashes, minor or major, can potentially damage, weaken or break a racket. Stringing with too high tension will also cause the racket to crack.
String breakage. String on racket is a wearable part, and will need to be replaced at a regular interval. Even high quality strings have the same changes of breakage, although they do not age as quickly.
Shuttlecock and grip are wearable parts, and cannot be warranted against failure.
This guarantee does not cover damage caused by normal wear-and-tear, accident, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage, or negligence.