- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Arrow Power 9900 (4U-G5)
Available Product PromotionsOpen Season Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Victor Arrow Power 9900 Badminton Racket has very similar cosmetic design as the Victor Thruster K 9900 Badminton Racket. This racket is ideal for badminton players with an aggressive all-round style of game.
- Built with the NANO TEC technology that evenly distributes nano-sized particles in the vacant space between carbon fiber bundles, this racket highly increases the overall stiffness of the carbon composite fibers, and reduces the distortion of the frame.
- The elliptically-shaped section can decrease the air resistance, provide higher anti-torque, maximize control and vastly increase the speed of returning hit.
- The power frame design helps to strengthen and reinforce the frame at the same gives power during smashing.
- The slim shaft design at 6.8mm creates a faster, stronger and more intense shot players who like to experience speed.
|Victor Arrow Power 9900 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High Tech Graphite + Power Frame|
|Shaft Material:||High Tech Graphite + Nano Tec + Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G5)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||33 lbs|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
* Developed by Victor Taiwan. Made in China
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Power Box Frame||
This technology is built on the frame structure in the shape of a box. It increases stability and torsional rigidity. Frame can withstand higher string tension with this technology.
|Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Nano Tec Technology||
The NANO TEC technology works by evenly distributing nano-sized particles in the vacant space between carbon fiber bundles, this highly increases the overall stiffness of the carbon composite fibers, and reduces the distortion of the frame.
|76 Seven Six Grommet||The single-pass grommet hole construction creates less friction between strings this effectively reduces tension loss, while extending string life.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.
|Frame||High Tech Graphite + Power Frame|
|Shaft||High Tech Graphite + Nano Tec + Slim Shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G5)|
|Length||675mm +/- 2|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; Power Box Frame; Slim Shaft; Nano Tec Technology; Seven Six 76 (Grommets); Reinforced Structure Frame|