Yonex Cushion Foam Wrap Grip 27m (1 roll) for Badminton Squash Tennis Racket Sports AC380
Super soft thin foam wrap for your rackets used for providing better cushioning for grips. This product helps to reduce vibration and provides comfort during your game without adding weight to your racket. Wrap foam grips can be used longer and need not be changed at every grip change.
It is used best with overgrips.
- Material: Polyurethane
- Actual Width: 7.0 cm
- Length: 27 m
- Quantity: 1 roll
- Made in USA
- Color comes in Yellow & Pink
1. Remove all existing grips from racket handle.
2. Unroll the foam grip to about a foot long.
3. Place edge of foam grip on the racket handle’s wood (you can start at either end of the handle).
4. Start wrapping by turning your racket gently and slightly overlapping the foam grip.
5. Pull foam grip just tight enough without breaking the foam grip during the process. Continue toward the other direction.
6. Stop when you have achieved the desired thickness.
7. Simply pull to peel off foam grip. Grip sticks by itself without the use of any adhesives.
8. Finish by wrapping overgrips on top of the foam grip.
9. Replace foam grip when foam is compressed and cushioning not felt anymore.
sri , tallahassee, US