Yonex Hydro Force Badminton Shoes With Tru Cushion
Dominate the court with sure-footed confidence and explosive power in Yonex shoes. These shoes offer a sleek, lightweight design packed with technology to let you look good and feel good on the court.
- This is an all round badminton shoes.
- Tru Cushion Technology
- Maximum shock absorption.
- Quick compression recovery.
- Tru Cushion is integrated in shoe insoles.
- Its resilience ensures Yonex insoles retain their shape longer.
- Tru Shape Technology
- Meticulously contoured for comfort.
- Provides stability in the forefoot and toe areas.
- Hexagrip Sole
- For stable footwork and Hexagrip patterns provide 3% more grip and 20% lighter than standard sole material.
- Carbon Sheet
- Equipped to provide robust reinforcement under and outside the centre of the foot, reducing shoe twist.
Upper : P.U. Leather, Polyester Mesh
Middle : E.V.A.
Outsole : Rubber
Maximum Foot Length in CM
|Men Sizes||Maximum Foot Length
|24.5cm/ US6.5/ UK6/EU39||23.5 cm|
|25cm/ US7/ UK6.5/EU39.5||24cm|
|25.5cm/ US7.5/ UK7/EU40||24.5 cm|
|26cm/ US8/ UK7.5/EU40.5||25 cm|
|26.5cm/ US8.5/ UK8/EU41||25.5 cm|
|27cm/ US9/ UK8.5/ EU42||26 cm|
|27.5cm/ US9.5/ UK9/EU43||26.5 cm|
|28cm/ US10/ UK9.5/ EU44||27 cm|
|28.5cm/ US10.5/ UK10/EU44.5||27.5 cm|
|29cm/ US11/ UK10.5/ EU45||28 cm|
|29.5cm/ US11.5/ UK11/ EU45.5||28.5 cm|
|30cm/ US12/ UK11.5/ EU46||29 cm|
|31cm/ US13/ UK12.5/ EU47||30 cm|
Note: To measure your foot, place a blank piece of paper larger than your foot on the floor against the wall. Tape the paper down to the floor. Stand on the paper with your heel slightly touching the wall. Then use a pen to draw a straight line touching the outermost point of your toe. Use your ruler or measuring tape to measure the length from the bottom of the paper to the top line that you drew. This number is your actual foot measurement, you can convert them to the appropriate size using the table above.
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Fast delivery and great badminton store!!! Haven't played with the racquet yet but it feels great just swing it in the air :D ...READ MORE...»