Product Code: SuperAceV Red Navy
Availability: NO STOCK
You save US$42.70
Yonex Super Ace V Indoor Badminton Court Sports Shoes With Tru Cushion
Dominate the court with sure-footed confidence and explosive power in Yonex shoes. These shoes offer a sleek, lightweight design packed with technology to let you look good and feel good on the court.
- This is an all round badminton shoes.
- Engineer Mesh Top of shoes is made from highly breathable open mesh.
- Tru Shape Removes pressure and provides a comfortable fit around toes. Centre of gravity shifted to the large toe where most power is concentrated for a painless fit that offers more speed in your steps.
- Tru Cushion Technology In Insole Offers extra support on the front to heel and improve comfort and performance. Its resilience ensures Yonex insoles retain their shape longer.
- Carbon Sheet is equipped to provide robust reinforcement under and outside the centre of the foot, reducing shoe twist.
- Phylon Midsole Made from durable and stable material
- Tru Support It supports stability on the landing at arch area. It reinforces the foot during quick and harsh lateral movement.
- New round sole pattern Round sole is designed to provide all round support for quick and smooth footwork. Round sole ensures smooth movements and the transfer of maximum energy.
Upper : P.U. Leather, Polyester Mesh
Middle : Phylon midsole, Carbon Sheet
Outsole : Rubber
Maximum Foot Length in CM
|Men Sizes||Maximum Foot Length
|24.5cm/ US6.5/ UK6/EU39||23.5 cm|
|25cm/ US7/ UK6.5/EU39.5||24cm|
|25.5cm/ US7.5/ UK7/EU40||24.5 cm|
|26cm/ US8/ UK7.5/EU40.5||25 cm|
|26.5cm/ US8.5/ UK8/EU41||25.5 cm|
|27cm/ US9/ UK8.5/ EU42||26 cm|
|27.5cm/ US9.5/ UK9/EU43||26.5 cm|
|28cm/ US10/ UK9.5/ EU44||27 cm|
|28.5cm/ US10.5/ UK10/EU44.5||27.5 cm|
|29cm/ US11/ UK10.5/ EU45||28 cm|
|29.5cm/ US11.5/ UK11/ EU45.5||28.5 cm|
|30cm/ US12/ UK11.5/ EU46||29 cm|
|31cm/ US13/ UK12.5/ EU47||30 cm|
Note: To measure your foot, place a blank piece of paper larger than your foot on the floor against the wall. Tape the paper down to the floor. Stand on the paper with your heel slightly touching the wall. Then use a pen to draw a straight line touching the outermost point of your toe. Use your ruler or measuring tape to measure the length from the bottom of the paper to the top line that you drew. This number is your actual foot measurement, you can convert them to the appropriate size using the table above.
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
B. Herreros , Santiago, Chile