- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Lethal Light Power
Available Product PromotionsPeace Deal 10% Discount --OR-- Combo LIGHTning Deal 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Lethal Light Power racket is one of the lightest racket produced by Apacs. The racket comes in a matte chromed finishing body.
- Lethal Light Power is design to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The Racket frame was developed with the new 'Reinforced Structure' which enable string tension of up to 33lbs. A rare feature for light weight rackets.
- With its light body, it enable you to move the racket swiftly like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a flexible shaft racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- Due to the light weight of the racket, Lethal Light Power is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more speed.
- Lethal Light Power is a head heavy racket, which provides player with smashing power, and the combination of the light body, its a perfect match for SPEED.
|APACS Lethal Light Power Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Japan Toray T1000 (Ultra high Strength & Stiffness) + Wide Body Aero|
|Shaft Material:||Japan Toray M30 (30 Tonne)|
|Weight:||78 +/- 1g (6U-G2)|
|Length:||670mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||290 +/- 5mm|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Flexible Shaft||Deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.
|Super Light Weight||The Super Light Weight body creates an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who wants more speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
|Frame||Japan Toray T1000 (Ultra high Strength & Stiffness) + Wide Body Aero|
|Shaft||Japan Toray M30 (30 Tonne)|
|Weight||78g +/- 1 (6U-G2)|
|Max Tension||33 lbs|
|Length||670mm +/- 3|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 5|
|Special Features||Isomectric head frame; Reinforced Structure Frame; Super Light Weight; Wide Body Aero Frame;|