- In Stock
- Product Code:
- 3x New Musketeers
Available Product PromotionsGet 20% off on all bags with this racket
This is a package combination specially picked and recommended to suit any beginners to advanced players.
Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
Package includes 3 Rackets: 1x Abroz Nano Power Z-Light, 1x Apacs Virtuoso Light Red ,1x Yonex - Nanoray Light 8i iSeries Badminton Racket
1) Abroz Nano Power Z-Light badminton racket is designed for players seeking exceptional power and great racket handling during their all-round performances.
- It is built with the ability to do heavy smashes with its powerful triple super power system design at 10, 2 and 6 o'clock area of the head.
- Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies.
- Slim Frames on this racket reduces drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit as it provides smaller flat surface compared to ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Abroz Nano Power Z-Light (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Triple Power System|
|Shaft Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Slim shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||295mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.
Triple Power System
Box shape realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
Slim Width Frame
76 Grommets system
2) Apacs Blend Duo 88 badminton racket is designed with a blend of high speed and stable frame.Created since 2013, this design creates the perfect blend of speed and power, enabling you to enjoy the best of both world.
Light in body and heavy in head makes these 2 benefits compliment each other to produce heavy smashes without tremendous effort. It also enables you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very fast and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power for hard hitter, as it will transfer power more effectively from the arm to the shuttle.
The Blend Duo 88 is a fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation. With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution. This racket is very well made and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Use this side of frame (Blue Pattern) to do forehand smash with power and precision.
Use this side of frame (White Pattern) to defend and do backhand hit with speed.
|Apacs Blend Duo 88 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Blend Technology + IPN|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||79g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Balance:||300mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Blend Technology Frame||This technology creates the blend between the speed and power of the frame that enables the player to enjoy the best of both world. Making your shots agile, fast and powerful.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.
|Light Weight||At 79g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|76 Grommets System||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
3) The Nanoray Light 8i iSeries badminton racket is developed in Japan and made in China. This badminton racket has similar racket frame design and cosmetics as the Yonex Duora 10 LCW. This is a new and technologically advanced racquet which delivers fast handling and high repulsion, responding to high-speed rallies with lightning fast movement.
The aero-box frames helps minimizing air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. Great potential as an all-round and perfect racket for double players as it's easy to maneuver due to its weight and length.
|Yonex Nanoray Light 8i Lee Chong Wei Specifications|
|Frame Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Shaft Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Weight||78g +/- 2 (5U-G5)|
|Length||665mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension||28 lbs|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 5 (Head Heavy)|
Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. this construction tapers into the YONEX Box Shape midway through the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.
Control Support Cap
|Special Features||Light Weight Head Heavy, Slight Head Heavy|