Product Code: Black Musketeers 1
Availability: In Stock
You save US$49.70 (25%)
This is a package combination specially picked and recommended to suit any beginners to advanced players.
Thousands of these rackets have been sold worldwide.
Package includes 3 Rackets: 1x Abroz Nano Power Venom II, 1x Apacs Zig Zag Speed (Prime Version) ,1x Yonex Astrox Lite 21i Badminton Racket
1) Abroz Nano Power Venom II badminton racket is designed with high modulus extra performance graphite for players seeking exceptional power and great racket handling during their all-round performances.
- It is built with the ability to do heavy smashes with its powerful triple super power system design at 10, 2 and 6 o'clock area of the head.
- Players would feel instant generation of power during smash and will be able to make full swings easily during short range rallies.
- Slim Frames on this racket reduces drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit as it provides smaller flat surface compared to ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
|Abroz Nano Power Venom II (6U) Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Extra Performance High-Modulus Graphite + Triple Power System|
|Shaft Material:||High-Modulus Graphite + Slim shaft|
|Weight:||78g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension:||30 lbs|
|Balance Point:||295mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Reinforced Structure Frame
The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness.
Extra Performance Graphite
Triple Power System
Box shape realizes and creates a strong, solid and stable hitting feel on impact.
Slim Width Frame
76 Grommets system
2) The Apacs Zig Zag Speed is the prime version and is one of the first of compact rackets by Apacs. This racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex NanoRay Z-Speed badminton racket.
- Zig Zag Speed is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Whip-Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Designed with Compact Frame, which increases the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and slight head heavy design, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver both power and control, as it use the sling shot effect to generate power and transfer movement more effectively from the arm to the shuttle to increase control.
- The Apacs Zig Zag Speed is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Zig Zag Speed Prime Version Compact Frame Racket Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Whip-Slim Frame + ZigZag Grommet|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Carbon Nanotube|
|Weight:||84g +/- 2 (4U-G1)|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3 (Even Balance)|
|Colour:||Orange / Black|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
The Carbon Nanotube is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance. It holds large amount of energy at the impact, and releases it back like an arrow. It gives you depth and control in your game.
|Whip-Slim Frame||The Whip-Slim Frame provides smaller flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better speed, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
3) The Astrox Lite 21i iSeries badminton racket is developed in Japan and made in China.
It is a new Astrox range available in the ever-popular Yonex iSeries.
This racket is built with Nanomesh Neo which is a material that promotes quicker shaft take-back. Once the racket has made contact with the shuttle the NANOMESH NEO helps the frame to return to its original state in order for you to be able to play your next shot for that attaching edge.
The aero-box frame helps minimizing air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. Great potential as an all-round and perfect racket for double players as it's easy to maneuver due to its weight and length.
|Yonex Astrox Lite 21i iSeries Specifications|
|Frame Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Shaft Material||H.M. Full Graphite|
|Weight||78g +/- 2 (5U-G5)|
|Length||675mm +/- 2|
|Max Tension||30 lbs|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 3 (Head Heavy)|
Nanomesh Neo is a material that promotes quicker shaft take-back. It is an adhesive which helps combine the Graphite fiber with the resin for a stronger and more flexible frame. This allows for the shaft to flex more building up energy to transfer to the shuttle, on both smash and drive shots. Once the racket has made contact with the shuttle the NANOMESH NEO helps the frame to return to its original state in order for you to be able to play your next shot for that attaching edge.
Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. This construction tapers into the YONEX Box Shape midway through the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.
New Build-in T-Joint
|Control Support Cap
The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
|Special Features||Black rackets; Light -Medium Weight; Head Heavy, Even Balance Flexible - Medium Flexible|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Brian , Brunei