The Apacs Virtuoso Light racket has a similar looks as the Yonex ArcSaber FB Red racket and it is the replacing model for one of our best-selling Apacs Sabre Light.
- Virtuoso Light is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the Aero + Box frame which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and slightly head heavy, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket has a flexible shaft that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Virtuoso Light is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit fast players who want more speed and control.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Virtuoso Light Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Shaft Material:||24 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Weight:||77g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length:||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Colour||Blue Green (Also available : Red)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Light Weight||At 77g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Aero + Box Frame||Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.|
|Frame||30 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Shaft||24 Tonne Japan Graphite|
|Weight||77g +/- 2 (6U-G2)|
|Length||675mm +/- 3|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 5 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; Light Weight 77g; 76 Grommet System; Aero + Box Frame|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
The sad thing though was that my Tantrum 200 was broken during our Independen ...READ MORE...»
Henry B. , Kiribati