Apacs Attack 66 badminton racket belongs to one of Apacs' new original series. This racket is a fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.This racket is most suitable for beginner and intermediate players.
- This all-round badminton racket is designed to give you faster swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "High Speed Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit)
- Apacs Attack 66 is built with 6.7mm slim shaft, a cutting edge nano carbon technology used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- Together with its light body, players would be able to enjoy very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|APACS Attack 66 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame + Extra Slim Shaft|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Fibre Reinforced Polymer|
|Weight:||81g +/- 1 (5U-G2)|
|Length:||672mm + 2|
|Max Tension:||35 lbs|
|Balance:||292mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|Reinforced Structure Frame||The new material using Fibre Reinforced Polymer is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra high Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 35lbs.|
|Hexagon Throat||The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots and minimizes racket torsion at the same time maximizes frame and shaft stability. It also helps to improve shuttlecock's velocity and accuracy of its direction.|
|High Speed Frame||The High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit.
Resulting in a fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability
|Extra Slim Shaft 6.7mm||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame + Extra Slim Shaft|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite + Fibre Reinforced Polymer|
|Weight||81g +/- 1 (5U-G2)|
|Length||672mm + 2|
|Balance Point||292mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; Reinforced Structure Frame; Hexagon Throat; High Speed Frame; Extra Slim Shaft 6.7mm;|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Minh Trinh , Perth