The Apacs N Force III racket is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Quad Voltaic system" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Designed with Compact Frame, which increases the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Extra Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs N Force III is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs N Force III Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Quad Voltaic, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||84g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||295mm +/- 3 (Slight Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.|
|Compact Quad Voltaic||The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, racquet handling speed is increased.
Strengthened at 10, 2 , 5 and 7 o'clock area of the head, the racquet is designed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.
|Compact Frame||Provides fast swing and head-heavy balance. The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.|
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.|
Gives the racket a trendy design at the same time produces slightly heavier head that provides extra kick on impact. Note : Infused Grommet may vary in color eg. Yellow/Orange
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite, Quad Voltaic, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight||84g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||38 lbs|
|Balance Point||295mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||ISO Head; Hi Modulus Graphite; Quad Voltaic; New Grommet System; Aero+Box Frame; Compact Frame; Extra Slim Shaft; Infused Grommet|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Qige Chen , US