The Apacs Tantrum 200 III Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player and is made from high-end material to boost performance as well as durability. Built with special superb shock absorption feature, this racket helps to reduce injury during your intense game.
- Apacs Tantrum 200 III is designed for attacking / offensive players.
- The racket is manufactured using a "vacuum intensive method" of moulding. It give this racket an extremely solid feel, at a relatively light weight.
- The Vacuum Lamination Process create the highest quality of multilayer of fibers, reduced air, moisture and volatile entrapment in the racket. This process is usually used in high performance fiberglass boat or aerospace application.
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulus Graphite Frame is much stronger and Maximum Tension can go up to 35lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
|APACS Tantrum 200 III Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Mitsubishi M30)|
|Shaft Material:||40T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Toray M40)|
|Flex:||Stiff (7.5 - 8)|
|Weight:||86g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Color :||Red Matte|
Isometric head frame
Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
Vacuum Intensive Frame + 40T Shaft
Stiff and excellent energy transfer during impact.
Vacuum Lamination ProcessImproved overall racket thickness uniformity, reduced stress and wrap on the finished product, and better layer-to-layer registration.
Control Support Cap
The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for better gripping, fast swing-through and the quicker maneuverability.
Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
|Frame||30T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Mitsubishi M30)|
|Shaft||40T HM Graphite + Nano (Japan Toray M40)|
|Flex||Stiff (7.5 - 8)|
|Weight||86g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; Vacuum Intensive Frame + 40T Shaft; Vacuum Lamination Process; Control Support Cap; Slim Shaft|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Kyra De Asis , Bergenfield