The Apacs Vanguard 88 racket has a very similar design as the ever popular Apacs Finapi 88 Badminton racket.
Vanguard 88 is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket is developed with the new "Quad Voltaic System" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- To help improve shuttlecock's velocity and accuracy, this racket also comes with unique Hexagon Throat design that boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots and minimizes racket torsion at the same time maximizes frame and shaft stability.
- Vanguard 88 is also built with 6.7mm slim shaft, a cutting edge nano carbon technology used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.
- Built with the ever popular aero + box frame design, it helps decrease air resistance and combining wide body shape to get solid structure, creates a solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- It is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
|Apacs Vanguard 88 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||30T Japan Hi Modulus Graphite + IPN + Quad Voltaic System|
|Shaft Material:||30T Japan Hi Modulus Graphite + Extra Slim shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3 (Slightly Head Heavy)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
High Modulus IPN
|IPN (Inter Penetration Networks) combines the high modulus and high temperature properties of the engineering thermoplastic with the improved tribological properties. Resulting in a smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance.|
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Hexagon Throat||The unique hexagon throat boosts the function of built-in T-Throat Graphite by up to two times, reduces air resistance to provide consistent and stable shots and minimizes racket torsion at the same time maximizes frame and shaft stability. It also helps to improve shuttlecock's velocity and accuracy of its direction.|
|Quad Voltaic System||Strengthened at 10, 2 and 6 o'clock area of the head the racket designed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racket handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.|
|Aero-Box Frame||Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.|
|Frame||30T Japan Hi Modulus Graphite + IPN + Quad Voltaic System|
|Shaft||30T Japan Hi Modulus Graphite + Extra Slim shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||38 lbs|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||ISO Head; Hi Modulus Graphite; 76 Grommets system; Hi Modulus IPN; Slim Aero Box Frame; Muscle Power Frame|
Customers Who Bought Also Bought
Cherri , Qatar