The Apacs Z Series V2 Force II racket is an improved version of our bestselling Apacs Z Series.
- Z Series V2 is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket is developed with the the "Speed Power Combined Frame" to reduce wind resistance, maximize the power of the swing and transfer that energy to the shuttlecock.
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Z Series V2 is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Z Series V2 Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite + Speed Power Combined Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||84g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||292mm +/- 3|
|Colour :||Black Matte|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||
The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
|Speed Power Combined Frame||The Speed Power Combined Frame reduces wind resistance, maximizing the power of the swing and the transfer of energy to the shuttlecock. Aerodynamic design on the top of the frame allowing faster air flow across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. This design then combines with box shape at both sides of the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.|
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Whip Slim Head Frame||Slim head frame design creates a fast swinging feature that enhances the speed and power of the racket.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite + Speed Power Combined Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||84g +/- 2 (4U)|
|Balance Point||292mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||Isometric head frame; 76 Grommets system; Hi Modulus Graphite; Speed Power Combined Frame; Extra Slim Shaft; Whip Slim Head Frame;|
My daughter plays with the racket we purchased and really enjoys it. She was already playi ...READ MORE...»
Matt , US