- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Z Ziggler Blue
Available Product PromotionsSummer Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Z Ziggler Force II racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Voltric Z-Force II Badminton racket.
- Z Ziggler is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Triple Speed System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Designed with Compact Frame, which increases the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- Extra Slim Shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Z Ziggler is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Z Ziggler Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight:||85g +/- 3 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||290mm +/- 3|
|Grommet:||76 (Note : Infused Grommet may vary in color eg. Yellow/Orange)|
|Isometric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.|
|Triple Speed System Frame||The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.|
|Compact Frame||Provides fast swing and head-heavy balance. The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.|
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box, Compact Frame|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite, Extra Slim Shaft|
|Weight||85g +/- 3 (4U-G2)|
|Max Tension||38 lbs|
|Balance Point||290mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||ISO Head; Hi Modulus Graphite; Triple Speed Frame System; New Grommet System; Aero+Box Frame; Compact Frame; Extra Slim Shaft;|