- NO STOCK
- Product Code:
- Z Series
Available Product PromotionsXmas Sale 10% Discount --OR-- Combo - Buy 2 Rackets at 20% Discount Get 20% off on all bags with this racket
The Apacs Z Series Force II racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Voltric Z-Force II Badminton racket.
- Z Series is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Triple Speed System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Z Series is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
|Apacs Z Series Specifications|
|Frame Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box Frame|
|Shaft Material:||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight:||85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)|
|Balance:||285mm +/- 3|
|Isomectric head frame||Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.|
|76 Grommets system||This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.|
|Hi Modulus Graphite||
The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
|Triple Speed System Frame||The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.|
|Extra Slim Shaft||Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.|
|Frame||Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box|
|Shaft||Hi Modulus Graphite|
|Weight||85g +/- 2 (4U)|
|Balance Point||285mm +/- 3|
|Special Features||ISO Head; Hi Modulus Graphite; Triple Speed Frame System; New Grommet System; Aero+Box Frame; Extra Slim Shaft;|